View Single Post
Old 10-17-2014, 02:24 AM   #37
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Seems like I started this thread and then abandoned it! I've been practising calligraphy and handwriting lots and waiting for an 'idea' to hit. A few hours ago, I had the beginnings of a possible plotline. I'm going to write this more as a kind of therapy than as an attempt to write a "best selling" novel. Last year, I couldn't participate in Nano because of the house move; I might write, fictionally, about things which have happened since then. Hence the therapy.
I won Nano in 2010, tried again in 2012 but failed due to illness, so this will be my third attempt.
I generally use the Outline View in Word, which is more useful than many realise, to outline and write the novel, but use some freeware called Papel to gather together ideas. Character and location details are kept in OneNote. I do the actual writing in Write or Die then copy and paste this into the relevant part of the Word Outline.
Good luck everyone who participates.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote