View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:21 AM   #34
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
And risk making themselves sick over stressing about reaching the 50k mark on time.
And in spite of that, they still have a wonderful, heady time.

Badgerboy, get involved in your local NaNo forum during November, for motivation and the fun of it. (*)

There'll be people way behind where you are in your word count, and other people waaayyy out ahead. Seriously: 200k words???!!!

It doesn't really matter whether your 50k is new and original. What matters is what will happen naturally: after 50k words your writing will have improved.

(*) I just noticed that your local forum is my local forum. They were a fun bunch when I did NaNo two years ago, with those close enough meeting up in a coffee house in Leeds for writing sessions.

Graham

Last edited by Graham; 10-14-2014 at 04:27 AM.
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote