View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Aah, I see this now, but didn't find it originally since the thread title was "Bargain (Kindle/Nook) Joanne Fluke's Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder ($0.88)" and it didn't refer to a bundle or any of the books in this bundle. I have to admit I didn't read every post in every Joanne Fluke thread to see if the bundle had been listed before...just checked the titles of the threads, so I missed this one.

My apologies...
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote