View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 12:22 PM   #2
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I think it's about availability. I could be wrong but I think prices are driven up in part because of international buyers from countries where the product isn't available (at least not at the same prices we see in the States).

Given you want to do a local sale, this may reduce what you can get.

btw - The 350 is not a consideration for some, like myself, who need/prefer a 6 inch screen. My friend bought new 300's for his family when they were on sale at Target for $75 (USD). But he quickly decided that he and his wife needed larger screens and was willing to pay more for a used 505.

Last edited by Boston; 11-13-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote