View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElspethB View Post
I use Literata in Bookari on my Samsung tablet. On my Kindle, I alternate frequently between Bookerly and Caecilia. I really like Bookerly but if my eyes are tired I prefer the weight of Caecilia. I think font makes a huge difference. I've started removing publisher-embedded fonts when I strip DRM because I usually find them very distracting and not conducive to immersive reading.
You know that, on the Kindle, you can simply turn the "use publisher fonts" option off? That way it'll ignore any fonts specified in the book.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote