View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 08:38 AM   #36145
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Admiring the bruise on my forehead. For years I've had one of those simple orange nightlights plugged into the power outlet next to the toilet on my floor. It helped me find my way to the toilet in the middle of the night without having to turn on the big lights.

Yesterday I had thrown the light away because it was very dirty with soot and it would have been easier to get a new light in the store. I had forgotten to get a new one and when I went to the toilet during the night I walked a bit too far and bumped my head against the bottom of the stairs to the attic. Ouch!

So, I just got two new nightlights (also one for next to my bedroom door), for once I'm glad that they are packaged in a hard plastic blister so they're clean.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote