View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:49 AM   #21
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
There is a thread around here for someone with 5000 books on an SD card. He didn't like the fact he couldn't browse the file system and didn't like the shelves. I know someone else who has the same number of books and is happy with it. His original shelf setup meant he had about 1000 shelves, but found that impractical. I think he settled on about 200 shelves and is happy.
Yes, we're referring to the same thread. I admit that browsing the file system would be nice (like in CoolReader) but that's how it is on all dedicated readers; categorizing books is a clunky business but no matter which reader you're on, they all have more or less the same silly system.

So in conclusion, I think I'll go for the Glo. Especially the ability to change the font to my own taste without having to hack is a huge advantage. Thank you all for your feedback!
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote