View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 08:36 AM   #177
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Well, vino is configured via gconf, I think (I got this idea from a fast read of this: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/VNC/Servers). And there should be a program "vino-preferences". But I can't really help here, no experiences with vino and a strong aversion against big desktop environments on my side... (The obvious "solution", though maybe not for you, would be to use x11vnc for that task. But I do well understand that you'd like to have it integrated with your desktop...)
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote