View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #44
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolina View Post
I'm really tempted by this one. While I have the nook color with cm9(ICS), it would be nice to have a tablet with a more reliable version of it. My nook killed Ann old 8GB flash card months ago and a couple of weeks ago, it froze up and when I restated it, none of the apps on the ad card loaded. Turns out, I had to format the new card and stay from scratch. grrr. My problem is that I keep changing my mind about form factor. 7 inch vs 10 inch... Thurs size of the nook is so portable and easy to hold, but a larger screen would be, you know, bigger.
I used a Nook color for a year, year and a half or so right after they first came out. Went to CM7 after about 6 months of rooted stock.

I'm running a 10" Toshiba Thrive now instead (a bit of a chunky 10" tablet). The difference in portability from a 7" to a 10" is huge. My wife has had an ipad 1 and now the Transformer Prime. 7" fits in a cargo pants pocket, coat pocket, small glovebox, etc. 10" is barely more portable than a laptop IMO. Think it over carefully.

I use my NST for reading on the go and use the tablet mostly at home now.
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote