View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #34633
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
<snip>
It seems that my cold is developing in a sinus thing, judging be the pressure I'm feeling above my right eye and underneath my right cheekbone. Bleh. I'm glad I only have to work half a day today, after that a quick trip to the drugstore for ibuprofen and then I'll curl up in bed to play with my new mediaplayer which should be arriving today.
I hope you feel better and I just want to say how horrible I think all those kids and adults were to treat you that way. I've also read your blog and followed your vacations through your photos along with reading your posts here over the years. I couldn't believe it was you that you were talking about, as it didn't match what a great person I think you are and "ugly" just didn't match what I had viewed in your photos at all. Cute is a better description, I think, and I like the new profile pic with the shorter hair cut.

Right now, I am changing my mind and making hot chocolate instead of coffee because I am cold...
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote