View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 03:58 PM   #53
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
MiniMouse, thank you so much for recommending pixlr: I just used it to rework a cover I originally made in GC, which is fast becoming my favourite tool. Now I've a new use for GC: making rough drafts of covers! I used GC to plan the text placement, colours, fonts, sizes and then recreated it in pixlr; shaved off at least 30 minutes there because I just copied over the GC settings.

The font used is Trajan, which is also the font used in the original Mummy promotional posters; note that it's not free, but you can get it if you know where to look. Trajan Pro is a related font that comes free with Windows.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	before.jpg
Views:	1277
Size:	202.8 KB
ID:	111351   Click image for larger version

Name:	after.jpg
Views:	1189
Size:	603.4 KB
ID:	111352  
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote