View Single Post
Old 02-25-2014, 01:56 AM   #8
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
thanks - so asking in advance ( my HDX is ordered , not arrived ). I have all my calibre library in dropbox already. what is the process for retrieving selected azw3 and mobi books from there onto the HDX , via dropbox mobile ?

( with my Kobo arc tablet, I think that i just open (tap) a book in dropbox mobile & the Kobo cleverly puts a copy into its own book library - are there more steps to do with the HDX ?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote