View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #41
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
My question is why has it taken so long for 32GB tablets to arrive? My phone from 2009 has 32GB internal AND a microSd slot. And the internal 32GB is pretty much all available for me to use because the OS is on a 400MB EMMC.
Because the Amazon fire started the trend of reducing on-board memory and telling people "you don't need it, you have the cloud". Before that Apple took away expansion slots. And the others were only to happy to jump on that gravy train. Since users keep buying I don't see 128 GB tablets in our future, perhaps Windows will change that.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote