View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 03:27 PM   #7
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
The Arsène Lupin MEGAPACK has some BIG, BIG problems in format:

ePub
The epub has no indents and no spaces between paragraphs. It does have a crummy looking TOC that starts on the same page where the text starts. Heuristic processing through Calibre FAILED TO FIX THE PROBLEM.

The file 2.1 megs in size before processing.

Mobi

The Mobi version looks beautiful, but has NO TOC in ANY FORM WHATSOEVER.

The file is 18.3 megs in size. [WHAT!?]

---------------------------

This is shoddy crap from a pretty good publisher. If you want to do what the publisher failed to do and fix the problems, then I say, "Go for it!"

For me, this ebook is not worth the trouble.
I wonder if the free offerings are a way to beta-test new products.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote