View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 09:23 PM   #1
Kekay
Kekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animalsKekay is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Alternative software for Kindle

Hi guys!

I'm new here! Just passing by to say Hello!: Xmas:
And also to ask a question about e-readers. It may be a dumb question but ... I'm a Kindle paperwhite user and I wanted to know if it's possible to delete The kindle software and replace with other with similar funtions. I'm preparing to delete the Kindle software and also my Amazon account. Because I want to software with no restriction, with a better synchronizing option of the Kindle with desktops, among other functions.
I just do not know if other software would work well with hardware ...
And please! If you think I should ask this question in another place, feel free to enlighten me!

I would be very grateful for your thoughts on this subject.
Thans in advance

Last edited by Kekay; 01-12-2019 at 03:01 PM.
Kekay is offline   Reply With Quote