View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #1
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
[GUI Plugin] Walk Search History

This plugin provides toolbar and keyboard shortcuts to moving forward and backward through your Calibre search history.

The intention is to offer a similar experience to a web browser of allowing you to "surf" back and forth between your search results. My primary usage is when I get "sidetracked" and want to run a query on another book/series/author and then most quickly return to the previous search results. Also upon restarting Calibre you can quickly restore your last search by hitting Alt+Left.

Main Features:
  • Alt+Left Arrow to move back one search in your history
  • Alt+Right Arrow to move forward one search in your history
  • Search history maintained independently of that displayed in the combo dropdown
  • Optional independent search history per library (retained until calibre closed)
  • Additional history list displayed in toolbar dropdown menu
  • Ability to clear the search history
  • Shortcuts and other preferences customisable in a configuration dialog

Special Notes:
Paypal Donations:
  • If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Walk Search History.zip (142.2 KB, 1834 views)

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-17-2024 at 12:04 AM. Reason: New version
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote