View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:26 PM   #59
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I'm still watching the third season of The 100.

I stayed at my sister's place over the weekend and we watched the second film in the Fantastic Beasts series, which was okay. And King of Thieves (about the Hatton Garden Heist), which was very entertaining.

I'm going to stay with her again next week, during the bank holiday. We've decided to watch some musicals. On our list of possibilities are Hairspray (both old and new version), Les Miserable, Footloose, The Phantom of the Opera, Little Shop of Horrors, La La Land and A Star is Born. Some I have, others I have to check if and where they are available on streaming.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote