View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:55 PM   #74
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
I have Kobo mini 4 inch reader easy to open and replace battery and install larger SD card.
I also have last Samsung Note with easy replaceable battery and it has very poor battery life not lasting a day before needing charging. Battery was easy replaceable making carry a backup battery or buy larger battery with plastic back for larger battery. But those batteries had bad reviews. Now using old reliable flip phone. My old 6 inch Kobo needs new battery and should be easy to replace but the 2 new Kobos from Walmart with covers are much lighter. Replace old Kobo's battery sometime as easy project. Have new 8 inch Fire tablet and Samsung A8 tablet. Like Fire Tablet cover better with magnetic switch tuning on off the tablet. Local WALMARTs have terrible to no cover choices for Samsung A8 Target is better.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote