View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #11
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Eh where was the help"you never offered any? You jumped in to a forum where someone was already trying to give me assistance" then all you were really doing was talking down to someone you don't even know" and now you are writing personal insults and name calling, displaying exactly what you really are You didn't offer any help and you were never asked for it! The people above you were helping me" you were just being a snide, bombastic, little computer "Hermit" Thanks for the kind personnel remarks you wrote that only go to highlight what I was saying above
er...

1. he told you what was causing the template error message - wasn't that what you wanted - others have told you in great detail how to fix it - I've not seen you post any thanks for that.
PS you do know that the the snide, bombasitc, little...hermit who is the guy who actually created & gave us this software, don't you ? I don't think he deserves your rants.

2. library maintenance is on the library tab , not the add books tab- duh!

3. no-one has to help you - it's free software with free help - so be nice or be gone

Last edited by cybmole; 08-01-2012 at 06:35 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote