View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Having just returned from an international flight, I can say that Delta's light were more than adequate.

I usually use my Kindle 3, along with the built-in light from the Kindle case.

However, this current trip, I wanted to read from my new nook Color, and see how the reading would be on a non-eInk device. It was very, very nice.

However, in my experience the overhead lights on the planes do vary - but pleasantly so and without any problems.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote