View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #11
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
I prefer to use my own light rather than the plane light. My daughter and I flew on the weekend and my light (which couldn't be adjusted) shone on the armrest between us while her light was very dim. She twisted around and rested her Kobo on the armrest to use the plane light from my seat while I used my little portable light and lent against the window.
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote