View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 03:28 PM   #54
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
[*]Ask for confirmation if in the content server the use of "download all" will download more than 10 books.
[*]Add Format as a field in book details
Both of these seem to work as advertised.
Thanks for trying them!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
[*]Auto-connect to calibre as a wireless device at a given time of day. Used to auto-fetch news etc.
I have to confess to not being sure how to test either of these. I'm not a calibre News user. Maybe one of the other beta-testers can oblige.
I have the same problem -- I don't use news and I don't use reading list to queue up sending books to my device.

I have tested auto-connect by setting up an auto-connect and seeing if it happens at the right time . It does. Unfortunately that doesn't determine whether the feature satisfies the need. I have queries the two people who asked for it to see if either or both would be interesting in joining the beta program to try it.
Quote:
[*]Allow Series to be hierarchical
This one is is straightforward. If you have series names with periods in them then enabling hierarchy will work like it works elsewhere. There is no need for you to go out of your way to try it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote