View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 12:52 PM   #5
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by rp272 View Post
Hi AlanHK

Thank you for your suggestion. I obviously did not make my situation clear. I am using Calibre to create the collections on my Kindle 3 (the one with a keyboard). I cannot find this triangle that you mention.
Am I missing something?
The K3 collection order shows all collections in recent order and all books not in any collection. You can see all collections in name sorted order when you use the individual book add to collections menu or the main all books and collections in title order.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote