View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #57
jilguerillo
jilguerillo began at the beginning.

Device: kindle touch light
hi,
i've discovered your application and i think it's great for how i need to manage my highlights.

however, i notice that nothing has been posted here since 2013: is there any other program that i dont'n know for the same purpose?

if not, i would like to ask you about de date importation problems i have. i have an spanish language kindle, and i have done an spanish import pattern that works ok except for the date, that is not recognised.

if it helps anyone, the pattern fos spanish kinlde is: (first change settings/application: Highlight=Tu subrayado, Note=Nota, Bookmark=Marcador)
^\s* #
(?P<Book>.*?) # Book name
\s*-\ Tu\ #
(?P<Type>(subrayado|marcador)) # Clipping type - 'subrayado' or 'marcador'
.*(posición|página)\ #
(?P<Location>[\d-]*) # Location
.*?Añadido\ el \ #
(?P<Date>(.*)) # Date & time
\s* #
(?P<Text>.*?) # Text
\s*$ #

can you give me a date pattern, please? in spanish, the date line from My Clippings.txt is like this:
- Tu subrayado en la posición 3197-3198 | Añadido el jueves, 10 de abril de 2014 23:29:31

the date part starts with "| Añadido el" and the date itself is "jueves, 10 de abril de 2014 23:29:31", that could be traslated as "thursday, 10th of april of 2014 23:29:31", but i didn't succcess with differents date import patters, trying with and without "de" or the name of the day of the week.

tanks a lot!
jilguerillo is offline   Reply With Quote