View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 04:12 PM   #41
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
But you do have to sign up, so I don't know why they'd say that. Unless you got the message because they knew you already had? How did you get points before signing up?

I never signed up, just opened the link.
I noticed at first something was going on because when browsing Amazon I kept seeing these points notifications on the book and e-book storefront pages. I started googling to figure out what "earn points" it was talking about. This was before I opened the Summer Rewards page.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote