View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrmama View Post
I have Calibre running in the system tray so that it can fetch news at 3am. The last two nights, when I have went to bed, it has been running but when I plug in my reader in the morning it is no longer running. When I start Calibre, the news has been downloaded (although it was missing one this morning so am downloading that now). Yesterday all got downloaded except for one feed that is once per week but it did not think that was a job that needed doing when I started Calibre again so maybe I have that one scheduled incorrectly or something. Any ideas? Is there an option I might have selected to shut down when the news has been downloaded? It just seems weird that most of the news articles were downloaded. I would have thought it someone had exited out of the program without me knowing, that would not have happened. I have 7.33 running so just downloaded the update now to see if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

Jodi
Calibre will stay running until you close it.
Could something have caused your system to reboot?
You did not say Windows, Mac or Linux
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote