View Single Post
Old 05-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Nate - Did you see it on an IMAX screen? We went to the showing at the Udvar-Hazy Air & Space museum and it was pretty spectacular.

I liked the movie and understood why they did what they did to the timeline, but as a devoted trekie, I was a little upset that they changed so much. It did leave a clean slate for any future movies, but I don't know why they felt they needed to rewrite history.

Rebarnmom - I don't know about your daughter, but there were was one particular bug related scene that would have completely freaked out Ryleigh (she's 8). I think 12 is probably a good cut off age, unless your child is fairly mature.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote