View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:54 AM   #9
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by oSoleil View Post
I am now wondering if I should buy a new Glo (was it defective or is it the way they are built)
It was definitely defective. If it had been the way they are built, we'd heard people complain about this a lot sooner, and a lot more often. It would not be an ok "thing" for an ereader, especially not one that claims to be readable in the sun. If you liked the Glo and want another one without the "scratchiness," I'd say go for it and buy another one.
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote