View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #49
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
(...) started yelling at her to get up from the ground, calling her all kinds of names (my vocabulary expanded considerably that day) and then he started kicking her . Now there was a shocker. Getting some laughs, great. Having people kicked at because of those laughs, not a pleasant experience.I asked my boyfriend, and he said that he tried to tell me.
That reading was (for me) a cultural shock as maxed out as possible. What mostly goes beyond my comprehension is, that your boyfriend wasn't as it seems (since you haven't hinted nothing in this direction) neither surprised or disgusted, nor willing to go between. As if kicking somebody who's lying on the ground (and if that isn't enough - a woman!) were a proper justifiable reaction of the other guy.
All this + the fact that the opinion about Japanese in general is that they are cultivated and honorable.
Being honest - my first tought reading that was "I want a barf bag."
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote