View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Thanks for your replies, and the links. I will also have a look at the other Overdrive libraries. I do find that I don't have to wait long at my local libraries (Melbourne, Australia), perhaps the most say for a Lee Child book I would be 2nd on the list. whereas with FLP perhaps 80th. But I think I'm spoilt now for reading paper books - I want to read them on my new toy.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote