View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 08:49 AM   #47
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
This category of cloud computing is based on service. The problem with your idea is the service description would be rights protection for the publishers as a service.

From a consumer perspective I can use cloud storage as a service today and use the existing buy and download model to give me the same benefit. It's trying to solve a problem that doesn't exist. I'm sure there will be ebook library management as a service offerings but for me to sign up they would have to be open and independent from any corporate interests, other then collecting money for the service.