Thread: DR1000 Patch for DR1000 firmware
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:26 AM   #40
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
Hi Mackx,

Can you tell me what the AnyFolder patch does? I tried it but can't figure out what it's supposed to do.
Ah, yes, you discovered that part, I am still experimenting with it. It should be like the Books-view, but then you can select a limited part of your SD-card. Maybe it becomes obsolete when I add a shortcut feature for files and folders.
Edit: I see that I forgot to remove the AddAnyFolderView.desktop-file. This should not be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvs View Post
Also, is there any chance of getting the option to automatically open at boot all documents that were left open at shutdown (like with your patch for the old firmware)? I really liked that feature. Don't know if it's easy to port to the new firmware though.
It should be possible to port (although a lot of the involved code changed), until now it was not high on my priority list, although I used it a lot in the old firmware. I currently 'solved' it by making the LastRead-view my start-up view and are thus able to start the last document with pressing two buttons.
I could put it on my short-list/focus-list.

Last edited by Mackx; 09-08-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote