Thread: ePUB Optimizer
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 09:07 AM   #12
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@Toxaris, Yes, please do share your parameters. I am looking for ways to get smaller image files, because it seems like every project I start on a whim turns out to be very image-heavy. Especially now, when I have decided to go with higher-resolution images instead of 600x800.

Quite some time ago, I tried out ScriptPng (Tex2002ans recommendation on several threads), and it does a nice job. But you have to watch the parameters, as it tends to reduce bit-depth to 4-bit, which would not display properly in some Sony devices due to a Sony bug.

Love your tools! Greatly appreciated!
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote