View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 08:51 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
If most of your eBooks are side loaded with Calibre and you have automatic management set, just run Calibre, go to the library you side load with and connect your Kobo. That will fix the collections for the eBooks you side load.
IIRC she doesn't use Calibre for loading her books.

@Katie you can try running Repair Account, Settings-->Device Information-->Repair your Kobo account, to bring back any collections that were on the device the last time it sync'd, but the collections will be empty of any sideloaded books IIRC. I know my, and several others, had their collections wiped out with some of the more recent firmware updates and that helped some folks. When I did the repair on mine I got back four empty collections even though I had only currently had two on the device (two were older ones apparently "stuck" on Kobo's server). I don't envy folks who have dozens or even hundreds of collections and have them disappear. Thankfully I find that for myself it's just more useful to just search by Author, Title or Series Name and find what I'm looking for on the device that way.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote