View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 02:53 AM   #6
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I would find the awkward, or do you have a remote control to turn the pages?
If the dx version works like the kindle 2, there is a way of getting the kindle to turn the pages itself. I believe it involves using the text to speech function and instructions are in the kindle cookbook sold on amazon.

Tuff-luv do a beautiful flip-style case with book-stand for the kindle and dx:
http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/11083012/I-Nique-Tuff-Luv-Napa-Leather-Case-For-Amazon-Kindle-2/Product.html?ptsl=1&ob=Price&fb=0&&_$ja=tsid:11518 %7Ccc:%7Cprd:11083012%7Ccat:E

I have the black kindle 2 version and it is gorgeous - haven't tested it as waiting for my kindle to arrive.

Last edited by poshm; 02-03-2010 at 03:04 AM.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote