View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Fun with Mobipocket

The attached file is a collection of the maps I found on www.cia.gov. I threw this together so I could see if the maps would work on my Kindle. Most do not look good; they have too high a level of detail. Some will be included in the World Fact eBook.

It was created using the photo album option in MobiCreator. I hadn't done it before, and wanted to see if there were extra features. Open this ebook in MobiDesktop or MobiReader and select "thumbnail view" from the menu. It's rather neat.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: prc test2.prc (5.15 MB, 332 views)
File Type: zip test2.zip (4.58 MB, 336 views)
File Type: prc test3.prc (4.72 MB, 330 views)

Last edited by Nate the great; 05-05-2009 at 11:33 AM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote