View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:27 PM   #242
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
I found I had better luck opening up the book "detail" page in a new tab and removing the book from the wish list there. It doesn't refresh the wish list right away but it does take. The wish list tries to refresh itself after each removal you do from the wish list page, and the results are unpredictable (I find it's a good way to make the book availability info disappear).
Yep that is what I do too.

Why have the auto removal when it still has to refresh the page? It makes no sense overdrive! Neither does every time I add a hold to my bookshelf it sends me directly there and I have to go back to the hold list to add another hold to the shelf. This needs to be fixed.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote