View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #6
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiniree View Post
This started all of a sudden. I've been purchasing books (both free and $) with no problem using both my Nook and the computer. I usually use the computer as its faster and easier to search.

I have noticed that now if the book is FREE, it doesn't have a clickable link that says "purchase". It just has one that says "download". I click the download button. The color changes from orange to grey like its doing something, but then nothing happens. It doesn't show up in my nook or on my B&N library as a purchase.
You should get a pop-up window to confirm the sale.
Perhaps your browser, or another program, is blocking the pop-up window?
You could try another browser.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote