View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
The best way to go about this, is to change your one click purchase method to gift card instead of credit card, this will not disable the purchase ability but you can now remove your Credit card info so the kindle can only buy with whats allotted in gift card balance. Plus what I have done was to show my kids how to use the wish list for things they want, and informed them that if I see any purchase activity without my consent they lose their kindle. Plus their wishlist shows up on your account and you can track it alot better. The only absolute solution is to deregister the kindle and re-register only when you want to purchase or set them up with an amazon account with the gift card option. Hope this helps.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote