View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #73
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
To all of those who whine about dropping Dropbox if Apple purchases them: good riddance if it ever happens. Dropbox has served both my iPhone and Android phones quite well over the last few years. If loss of convenience and usability is worth it for some ludicrous, ill-conceived, and imagined sense of technological idealism, then be my guest.
There's no need to be pointlessly rude and condescending. When and if Apple buys up Dropbox and kills off Android support I hope you learn something.
carld is offline   Reply With Quote