View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
I am not sure on this statement...my lighted cover works fine (so far) but the metal on my lower connection is up to about 1/16" exposed and the Kindle slides back/forth on the connection at least 1/16" of movement. If I start to see problems I will report them, but just having some exposed metal wouldn't (necessarily) mean that is the problem.
It clearly works for you which is great but to quote from the lighted cover manual itself:

"Ensure the attachment hooks are fully inserted into your Kindle. If the gold areas of the attachment hooks are visible, then your Kindle is not correctly attached to the cover."

You might think I'm being a bit OTT but I usually read manuals because hubby doesn't and often ends up getting into a mess which I have to fix! But also there is the danger that if you don't have it properly inserted, your Kindle may not be securely attached, or you may damage the hooks and thus the longevity of the product.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote