View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #3
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
How long has it been since you loaded books on to your Kindle? There is an indexing program that runs in the background. It takes a while to get through all the books.
I have just over 1 page of books (15 books maybe?), and so does my wife, currently, on her Kindle. I've had it for about 2 weeks now with books uploaded to device on day one. Been noticeably slower since day one, and hasn't sped up yet.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote