View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 07:16 PM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneraider View Post
Here's another workaround where I don't think you have to completely close/reopen the book.
Move off the cover screen. Tap middle of the screen. On top of the right of the screen tap the ... Tap View Details. Tap Read now.
It's worked on the three books I tried so far.
That is really reopening the book. And I'm not sure of the advantage. It feels easier to close and reopen the book.
Quote:
Also I tried downgrading to 4.19? last night and the bug doesn't go away.
I just tried 4.18 and it was working properly there. Then updating to 4.19 and the error wasn't there.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote