View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #43
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post
Of course, as long as usbnet is enabled I don't see the problem with fmon. As soon as it is disabled, nickel starts (from time to time) again without fmon (or at least exit_nickel or toggle_nightmode don't work anymore).
Found out, how to reproduce it. Plato was a red herring. It's the "normal" usb connection in nickel that somehow disables fmon (of course, as long as usbnet is enabled, this problem is never triggered because you can't connect as mass storage device). I didn't notice it in KSM 08, so maybe this is something new?

Edit: And I can trigger it with simulate_usb_connection. I'll check with the old fmon.

Last edited by taos; 01-21-2018 at 05:09 PM.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote