View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 02:30 PM   #38
taos
Connoisseur
taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.taos can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post

* I'm frequently switching between nickel and KSM using the exit_nickel icon in nickel and "start nickel" in KSM, however, from time to time, it seems that nickel is started without fmon because I can't use exit_nickel to switch back.
I'm not completely sure, but I think it happens when I open plato from KSM (can't do that directly from nickel), quit plato to go back to KSM, and then start nickel. It does not happen when I make a detour to koreader before starting nickel.
taos is offline   Reply With Quote