View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 05:16 PM   #33
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by branchespark View Post
@tshering - hat page was helpful - thank you.

I managed to compile QT for the Ubuntu desktop and then use qtcreator to build the app and test it on the desktop.

However, I now wanted to compile QT using the toolchain in the linked document and the compiler complains about cc1plus being missing.

I have setup my enironment PATH correctly (which g++ shows the right binary) and the ./configure command includes the right paths. So all should work, but it doesn't.

Code:
export PATH=~/kobo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.04-20130417_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin:$PATH

./configure -embedded arm -prefix /usr/local/qt4kobo -no-static -shared -opensource -webkit -nomake examples -nomake demos -release -confirm-license

Creating qmake. Please wait...
g++ -c -o project.o -pipe -DQMAKE_OPENSOURCE_EDITION -g -I. -Igenerators -Igenerators/unix -Igenerators/win32 -Igenerators/mac -Igenerators/symbian -Igenerators/integrity -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/include -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/include/QtCore -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/src/corelib/global -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/src/corelib/xml -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/tools/shared -DQT_NO_PCRE -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DQLIBRARYINFO_EPOCROOT -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_UNICODETABLES -DQT_NO_COMPONENT -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPRESS -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/mkspecs/qws/linux-x86-g++ -DHAVE_QCONFIG_CPP -DQT_NO_THREAD -DQT_NO_QOBJECT -DQT_NO_GEOM_VARIANT -DQT_NO_DEPRECATED  project.cpp
g++: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory
make: *** [project.o] Error 1
Any ideas for where I need to look?
Not me. Sorry!
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote