View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 08:58 PM   #31
branchespark
branchespark began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
@tshering - hat page was helpful - thank you.

I managed to compile QT for the Ubuntu desktop and then use qtcreator to build the app and test it on the desktop.

However, I now wanted to compile QT using the toolchain in the linked document and the compiler complains about cc1plus being missing.

I have setup my enironment PATH correctly (which g++ shows the right binary) and the ./configure command includes the right paths. So all should work, but it doesn't.

Code:
export PATH=~/kobo/gcc-linaro-arm-linux-gnueabihf-4.8-2013.04-20130417_linux/arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin:$PATH

./configure -embedded arm -prefix /usr/local/qt4kobo -no-static -shared -opensource -webkit -nomake examples -nomake demos -release -confirm-license

Creating qmake. Please wait...
g++ -c -o project.o -pipe -DQMAKE_OPENSOURCE_EDITION -g -I. -Igenerators -Igenerators/unix -Igenerators/win32 -Igenerators/mac -Igenerators/symbian -Igenerators/integrity -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/include -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/include/QtCore -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/src/corelib/global -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/src/corelib/xml -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/tools/shared -DQT_NO_PCRE -DQT_BUILD_QMAKE -DQT_BOOTSTRAPPED -DQLIBRARYINFO_EPOCROOT -DQT_NO_TEXTCODEC -DQT_NO_UNICODETABLES -DQT_NO_COMPONENT -DQT_NO_STL -DQT_NO_COMPRESS -I/home/ssykes/kobo/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.8.5/mkspecs/qws/linux-x86-g++ -DHAVE_QCONFIG_CPP -DQT_NO_THREAD -DQT_NO_QOBJECT -DQT_NO_GEOM_VARIANT -DQT_NO_DEPRECATED  project.cpp
g++: error trying to exec 'cc1plus': execvp: No such file or directory
make: *** [project.o] Error 1
Any ideas for where I need to look?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Is this of some help?
branchespark is offline   Reply With Quote