View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 12:56 AM   #40
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfBack View Post
I'm using especially epub with my reader and all of them have fixed line spacing.. Unfortunately I make those changes on my own (13.0 pt on every book), but I want to bypass them and use the line height slider of my H2O instead... (in that case, the slider is not responded at all...)
I'm too lazy for re-encoded all of my books (again) with calibre and remove the line height with filter style information.
There's a patch for that I want to achieve?
The `Force user line spacing in ePubs` patch probably does what you want. (It wasn't included until 3.18.0, but I've posted a copy in the 3.13.1 thread.)
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote