View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #226
dsmid
Linux devotee
dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsmid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4B, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxexpert View Post
So it seems to be one space on the right "uk " and if possible should be removed.
I moved the label padding from right to left.

Quote:
1. When I attach the kindle to the PC USB, I could see non English text (seems to be Czech). Is it possible to translate?
Oops, I forgot to replace Czech images tarball with the Ukrainian one. Fixed.

Quote:
2. When from "Home" I press Menu and Experimental I could see English text without translation, below where is the option to run Browser". The text starts "We are working on an experimental Web Browser. ..."
I've located the phrase and added it to translation.

Quote:
3. When I run web browser without Wi-Fi, I got not translated text "Turn Wireless On? Your Kindle wireless is turned off. Do you want to turn wireless on?
These can be found in one of the .properties files. See below.

Quote:
4. When in the option to set Time I could see not translated text "set".
I've located the text, added it to translation, and even translated it

Quote:
I have also a question about files .properties. For example, translation\com\amazon\ebook\framework\resources\S ystemMessages.properties
wn.radio.off.msg=Your Kindle wireless is turned off. Do you want to turn wireless on?
Shoud I replace it with translated text or should I add it separated by TAB?
It seems I miss that kind of translation.
Another thing I forgot to mention. Phrases from the .properties files are not reflected in translation_unfinished. Translate them by replacing the English text after = with a Ukrainian translation, no TABs in this case.
Attached Files
File Type: zip loc_ukr_3.4r3.zip (3.38 MB, 589 views)
File Type: zip loc_ukr_translation.zip (113.4 KB, 497 views)
dsmid is offline   Reply With Quote