View Single Post
Old 04-20-2005, 10:38 AM   #2
Colin Dunstan
Is papyrophobic!
Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Colin Dunstan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Dell Axim
I think this change only applies to AP partners and clients who publish AP stories for commercial use. For instance, the NYT which is available both in print and online, was paying AP only for publishing their stories in the print medium. Now they are required to also pay for publishing AP stories online.

Nothing changes for us when we are linking to AP stories or discussing them or even quoting parts of them. How it will affect Google News and the like, I don't know I am sure Google shareholders shouldn't be too happy about this development.
Colin Dunstan is offline   Reply With Quote